When it comes to orthodontic treatment, many patients wonder, is it worth it? What results will I see? What are the benefits of orthodontic treatment? These are all perfectly normal questions.
Braces can straighten teeth, close gaps, and correct spacing, all resulting in a more comfortable, functional, confident smile. The assumption is that braces are primarily about improving appearance, but that's only one of the many benefits of straight teeth. A correctly aligned bite and properly spaced teeth can...
- Alleviate unnecessary wear and grinding that can lead to TMJ and even neck pain or headaches
- Prevent ineffective chewing and digestion problems
- Form a dental profile that is less prone to tooth injury
- Improve oral health; evenly spaced teeth are easier to brush and floss
- Lead to healthier gums, better prevention of cavities, and prevention against periodontal disease
- Contribute to a positive self-image, which in turn, encourages effective dental hygienic habits that preserve your beautiful smile
When you come to Alliance Dental Group for a consultation about braces, your dentist will conduct a comprehensive exam and discuss whether or not braces are right for you, and if so, which kind can best serve your dental needs. Call us at 815-883-3162 to schedule an appointment.